Penske Truck Leasing is well prepared ahead of Hurricane Michael. Hours of operation at these locations are impacted by the storm. We will update this post with location information as it becomes available:
Note: Click image to enlarge.
Important Penske Information
Contact us if you need assistance with your lease or rental units before or after the storm:
- Penske Location and Fuel Finder Tool
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: 1-800-526-0798
- Consumer Truck Rental Reservations: 1-888-996-5415
- Commercial Truck Rental Reservations: 1-800-736-7531
If you suspect your vehicle(s) may have been flooded do not start the vehicle. Starting the vehicle may cause significant damage to the emission control system. Contact your local Penske service location or 24/7 Roadside Assistance for guidance.
Tips for Penske Customers
Penske offers the following advice to consumers and business customers on what to do before a storm arrives:
- Make safety your number one priority.
- Top off truck fuel tanks.
- Move trucks to higher ground if in a flood-prone area.
- Stay tuned to local news stations for weather reports.
- Adhere to all travel, road advisories and restrictions.
- Delay travel into impacted areas when possible.
- Know your evacuation routes and have a plan.
- Seal and lock all fuel tank tops.
- Secure outdoor items and clear debris that could become a projectile
- Charge all mobile phone battery packs and ensure you have charging cables.
- Put mobile devices on low-power mode to conserve battery.
- Ensure you have employee contact information and a post-storm follow-up plan to verify the status of each employee.
Penske Facilities Questions
Penske takes steps to ensure continued service, but there are times when delays and closures may be necessary due to travel restrictions, weather conditions, power outages or a state of emergency.
Please call our 24/7 Roadside Assistance team at 1-800-526-0798 to confirm the open or closed status of a Penske facility.
- U.S. DOT National Traffic and Road Closures and Advisories by State
- Federal Emergency Management Association(FEMA)
- FEMA Blog – Emergency Updates and Preparedness
- National Hurricane Center Storm Updates
- American Red Cross Hurricane Tips
Source: FS – Transport B.
Hurricane Michael Updates: Penske Truck Leasing Facilities