Sibanye-Stillwater raises 2018 expected loss to R2.5bn

Sibanye-Stillwater said on Wednesday it expects its full-year
attributable loss to be over $100-million larger than the guidance
given in a trading statement last week, following a review of tax
changes in the US. “A further review of the effects . . . has
resulted in an amendment to deferred tax,” it said in a stock
exchange announcement, adding that it now expects its attributable
loss for the year to be R2.5-billion, rather than R1-billion.
Source: FS – Mining B.
Sibanye-Stillwater raises 2018 expected loss to R2.5bn



Leave a Reply